The Director will be responsible for contributing to the executive team for strategies that support the growth of MS3. He/she will provide leadership, vision, planning, development, implementation, and support of our technology related business projects both internally and externally. As a leader in the organization, you will mentor and train those in the field in the use of technologies in use to help ensure their success and the experience of our employees and clients.
Experience & Education
- At least 10 years of software integration engineering experience.
- Proven expertise as a strong technology leader with strong personnel and management skills.
- Experience in overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals.
- Proficiency in identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the client account.
- Manage profitability and margin contribution for client account within managed services.
- Effective management of the client relationship and resolution of client issues.
- Continuous Risk Management within accounts.
- Experience in providing mature and scalable IT services, preferably with a software-as-a-service company, managing Enterprise Systems and infrastructure.
- Powerful and prolific written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to interact and form trusting relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Demonstrable experience building and grooming development teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/ Engineering.(A master’s degree in an applicable field is desired).
- Entrepreneurial/Innovative leader of business transformation efforts and track record of successful change management.
- Advanced proficiency in the following areas: API, SOA, Integration, Middleware, Enterprise Service Bus, Cloud Computing, Web Services and Microservices.
- Experience with Java and object oriented programming languages.
- Experience with formal software development life cycle methodologies and tools, including Agile and JIRA.
- Six sigma Certification a Plus.
- ITIL and PMP Certifications a Plus.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com